Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jewelry Organizer {From a Cookie Cooling Rack}

This upcycle doesn't take a whole lotta work...


Just hang a cooling rack on a door or wall for your very own jewelry organizer!

I used a command strip hook to hang the rack


and then dangled my earrings so that I could find them quickly and easily.

This has made getting ready so much more enjoyable!

t" />
I added a couple additional hooks above it to hold some necklaces too.

What do you think?  Do you have a cooling rack that isn't being used much?  I was about to get rid of this before I had the idea to use it for earrings!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Jamie
Green Crafts Showcase
PhotobucketReduce, Reuse, Upcycle
This post is linked here:  Today's Creative Blog Blue Cricket Design Kurtz Corner Mommy by Day Crafter by Night Cherished Bliss Lines Across My Face Southern Lovely Bear Rabbit Bear French Country Cottage Craft Junkie Too DIY Home Sweet Home Saved by Love Domestically Speaking Funky Junk Interiors Homemaker on a Dime Eisy Morgan The Answer is Chocolate Making the World Cuter Craft-O-Maniac lolly jane 504 Main I Heart Naptime Singing Three Little Birds mad in crafts House of Hepworths Somewhat Simple Chic on a Shoestring Keeping it Simple Be Different Act Normal Sew Can Do Sew Chatty Pinkapotamus The Girl Creative Flamingo Toes Tatertots and Jello Sisters of the Wild West Reasons to Skip the Housework Giggles Glitz and Glam Tip JunkieThe Trendy Treehouse Ladybug Blessings Night Owl Crafting Tea Rose Home My Girlish Whims Allie Makes Gluesticks Thrifty 101 Momnivores Dilemma A Little Knick Knack Miss Mustard Seed Freckled Laundry kojo designs A vision to remember Primitive and Proper 733 Rook no 17 Home Stories A to Z Naptime Crafters Whipperberry delightful order blissful and domestic elizabeth and co diy by design gingersnap crafts>my repurposed life

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! Don't you just love it when you get an idea like that? You should send it into Real Simple magazine...new uses for old things...I love that column!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah totally send it to real simple!! genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so creative! i would LOVE for you to link this post or any other posts you want to my weekend link party http://lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com/2012/04/spread-love-link-party-6.html it opens at midnight tonight, hope to see you there!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and creative! Thank you for sharing-- I'm going to pin it as well! Also, normally I don't do this (because I don't want to sound like a commercial) but I wanted to let you know that I'm a writer for Crafting a Green World and we do a Green Crafts Showcase every month-- this would be a great project to enter this month.. it's such a creative upcycle! Just thought I'd let you know... I 'd love to feature you :) If you're interested here's the link: http://craftingagreenworld.com/green-crafts/

    -Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
    www.revolutionariesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! I registered for way too many of of these racks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie-

    Love it! I have a cookie rack that is rarely used anymore...but not enough dangly earrings as I'm more of a post earring girl these days, given that my boys rip them from my ears...lol...

    I featured you today at my site from last week's Creative Juice. I'm also sharing this at my pinterest and facebook...Thanks for linking up last week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jamie!
    Thanks again for entering this into the Green Crafts Showcase! I'll be posting the top 10 features this Friday so I hope you'll check back! :)

    -Bonnie @ Crafting a Green World
    www.craftingagreenworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Choose the wire cooling rack according to size. What you're baking determines the size of rack. While cookies can be fitted onto a small rack easily, a cake or bread will need a rack that definitely fits their size.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3259508283488960407&postID=3943703647020856324&page=1&token=1614657801104&isPopup=true

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...