Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Way, the Truth, the Life

I recently painted this at church


I love the simplicity of the quote; it is a great reminder of who He is.

"Jesus Christ" is hand-painted and I made a stencil with the Silhouette to paint bottom part.

My friend, Sandy, asked me to paint this in the Connection Corner at our church.  This is a room in the lobby where new believers go to learn more about Jesus and how to grow in their relationship with Him.

Sandy has such a gift for sharing Christ's love with others; you can find out more at the Sharing God's Grace website or by following on Facebook.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Jamie

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's gorgeous! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is definitely a great reminder of who our great God is. Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I can't believe you painted that by hand! You continue to amaze me. I, too, love the simplicity of this quote from John...it's so true and to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i can't believe you free handed the Jesus Christ! so impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...