Monday, June 25, 2012

Art in Your Home

I've really enjoyed seeing some of the Su Casa furniture the other bloggers in the test it blog it win it contest have been blogging about.

I know you've seen a lot of this dresser in the last month...

 let's take a look at some of the other amazing pieces that are out on test runs with bloggers.

He found his sofa at Su Casa's sister store, Pad.


Then there is the Iskow Family and their sectional.  These people are hilarious!  Here Jamie is cleaning under her sectional.  This is just before she begins writing about losing her baby underneath the sofa...

And one more from them:  this video about a man who doesn't know how to sit down..  I couldn't stop laughing!!!


Oh my gosh, the chairs that look what mom made chose.  Gorgeous!  I adore the nailhead trim on them.


And the bed that It's a Potter Life has in their home... so sophisticated!


Wandering Lili chose a dining table... love those chairs!


Love Feast Table decided on a sectional... this looks perfect for her family!


Maggie from Life as a Wife has a beautiful table from Su Casa.  Those chairs are so stylish yet they still look comfortable.


And how fun is this fabric on the chair that Jenny from Meet the Fockels chose?
I dare you to find fabric options that cool at another furniture store!


I hope this gives you an idea of just how amazing Su Casa's furniture is.

This must be why Su Casa is hosting this competition.  They want to spread news of the stories, the experience, the professionalism, the relationships fostered by their store.  I love the environment they've created in their showroom; I feel blessed I was able to bring a bit of that environment home with me for a while.  When all is said and done, Su Casa gave me the opportunity to live amongst art.  People have thought some of that "art" from Su Casa (the corner frame from this post) was so cool, it has been pinned over 83,000 times on Pinterest!


Here are the rest of my posts if you'd like to follow the dresser on it's journey over the course of the last month.

Hopefully this is just the beginning!  Your comments and clicks on this Su Casa link can help me get to keep it.  You could also stop by Su Casa's facebook page and like them.  Be sure to mention The Creative Imperative sent you!

Thanks for following me on this journey.  I'll let you know if I get to keep it; the winner will be announced July 1.
Blessings,
Jamie

1 comment:

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...